BILL CLINTON IDENTIFIED IN LAWSUIT AGAINST HIS FORMER FRIEND AND PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN WHO HAD ‘REGULAR’ ORGIES AT HIS CARIBBEAN COMPOUND THAT THE FORMER PRESIDENT VISITED MULTIPLE TIMES
SOURCE: DAILY MAIL
Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from.
- The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
- A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein’s private island where he ‘kept young women as sex slaves’
- Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
- He hasn’t cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea’s wedding
- Comes as friends now fear that if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, all of their family’s old scandals will be brought to the forefront
- Epstein has a host of famous friends including Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest
A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton’s friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.
Bill Clinton’s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire’s private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.
The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men’s friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein’s arrest.
Pedophile paradise: The lawsuit included flight records that showed Clinton made multiple trips to Epstein’s private island, Little St James (pictured), between 2002 and 2005. Women were reportedly kept there as sex slaves
Tales of orgies and young girls being shipped to the island, called Little St. James, have been revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and his former lawyers Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.
It is unclear what the basis of the suit is, but they go on to call witness testimony from some of the frequent guests at Epstein’s island to talk about the wild parties that were held there in the early 2000s.
Convicted: Epstein was investigated in 2005 after a woman reported that he paid her 14-year-old daughter for sex
Flight logs pinpoint Clinton’s trips on Epstein’s jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.
‘I remember asking Jeffrey what’s Bill Clinton doing here kind fo thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me a favor,’ one unidentified woman said in the lawsuit, which was filed in Palm Beach Circuit Court.
The woman went on to say how orgies were a regular occurrence and she recalled two young girls from New York who were always seen around the five-house compound but their personal backstories were never revealed.
At least one woman on the compound was there unwillingly, as the suit identifies a woman as Jane Doe 102.
She ‘was forced to live as one of Epstein’s underage sex slaves for years and was forced to have sex with… politicians, businessmen, royalty, academicians, etc,’ the lawsuit says according to The Enquirer.
Epstein’s sexual exploits have been documented since 2005, when a woman in Palm Beach contacted police saying that her 14-year-old daughter had been paid $300 to massage him and then have sex.